This is the first demonstration of the DataFlow applet. Sorry it is crude. More detail will be added later.
- Right-click to use menus to add inputs, outputs, transforms and stores.
- Drag lines to reshape them.
Double click on transform to open child diagram (or use transforms popup menu).
- Double click on background to return to parent diagram (or use backgrounds popup menu).
- DataFlows into a transform are automatically represented on the child diagram as inputs. These inputs cannot be deleted. To remove them return to the parent diagram and delete the flow that caused them.
- Inputs and outputs cannot be created on child diagrams. Create the appropriate flows on the parent diagrams.
- Renaming a flow renames an associated input/output on a child diagram.
- Renaming an input/output on a child diagram renames the associated flow on the parent diagram.